Nebraska Statutes: 31-206


31-206. Drains or ditches; survey; estimates.

Whenever the petition and bond as provided for in sections 31-204 and 31-205 have been filed with the county board and the bond approved by it, the board shall cause said ditch or ditches, drain or drains, and the lands or lots affected thereby to be surveyed, and may for this purpose, in its discretion, employ a civil engineer or surveyor, other than the county surveyor. Such surveyor or civil engineer shall proceed to make such survey and estimates as the board may direct, and shall make and return to the board a map or plat of his or their survey and a full report of all estimates so required of him or them by the board.

Laws 1911, c. 142, § 6, p. 467;
R.S.1913, § 1776;
C.S.1922, § 1723;
C.S.1929, § 31-306;
R.S.1943, § 31-206.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: