The name of this Association shall be Professional Surveyors Association of Nebraska.
The object of the Association shall be to:
- Advance the science and art of the Surveying Profession.
- Foster and maintain a high standard of Ethics.
- Uphold the Nebraska Registered Land Surveyors Act.
- Act directly and indirectly in the interest of Public Welfare and impress upon the public the importance of accurate Land Surveying.
- Protect and improve the professional and economic stature of the Professional Surveyor.
The term “he” as used in this document shall be neutral as far as gender is concerned.